Are you using your mask properly to protect yourself and others from COVID-19? Check our list below.
- Wear masks to help protect yourself from getting or spreading COVID-19
- Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Put masks on someone two years and younger
- Put masks on people who have trouble breathing, or people who cannot remove the mask without assistance
- Wear masks intended for healthcare workers, for example, N95 respirators
The post Mask Up: Check List to Protect Yourself and Others from COVID appeared first on American Urban Radio Networks.
Be the first to comment